Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Devil's Playground

Devil’s Playground
1st of April, 2009
I want you to put my body where the rest lie dead

Spill my ashes over the cross of Jesus

Will you then attempt to raise me

How can I ever run when the feeling is inside me

Dying to catch the only one that desires me

Falling so fast I can never hear the truth thoughts

From myself I hold true the very sight of you

Your ego shines over you

You will never become a hero because you are so greatly flawed

I put my trust in the one that fills the criteria of those I run from

But of course I ran fast at the end

Ran so fast I tripped over my future

Tripped and fell so hard it cut right through me

The truth

Dying to cry but to know that it is not worth the tears

I want to tear you open like the can of beer

Shine past me

Rise above me

I will tear down your parade

I will destroy your mountain

I will raise hell in your kingdom

I will poison your immunity

Of coarse all those close enough to see the truth walk past you

I will plant the wish of a dictator into your kingdom

You forgot your symbol therefore you are proven to be the liar

The ocean brought back all of the lies and your world will crash down

Tsunami came harder than expected

I expected the worst

You have no parade

You have no mountain

You have no kingdom

You have no immunity

Go take your shower now…the room is ready

Strip now…reminds you of birth

Now is our time to undo all of our mistakes

Take deep breaths…the fumes are coming

No comments:

Post a Comment